Tuesday, November 4, 2008

riddle me this..

first of all...let me apologize for my absence...I have been super busy because I realized that I am worthless and am apparently destine to be a waitress for the rest of my life...so i went ahead and got yet another serving job.

we can call my place of business salt n peppa's after the most amazing rap duo in the history of the world...

so i have been working there for a little over a week now, and making ohhh about $20 per shift...don't be jealous. and the problem really seems to be that no one really knows salt n peppa's exists, so we havent been all that busy (its new) but tonight, we were somewhat semi busy...and i had more than 3 tables!!! unfortunately the majority of my tables were cheap pieces of shit...honestly, HONESTLY, DO NOT sit there and tell me how amazing I am, how the service was so great and BLAH BLAH BLAH....and then fucking leave me $7 on an $80 bill...get the fuck out of here you fucking mccain loving pieces of shit

live by these words: if you CAN NOT afford to tip appropriately then you CAN NOT afford to eat out..so fuck you, go to mccdonalds, get fat and die

SERIOUSLY? you are going to fucking sit there and talk my ear off as Im trying to meet your every little need and youre going to screw me like that?!? FUCK YOU!

I can deal with making $20 a shift because I only had 2 tables, but I can NOT accept getting screwed like that because I know that I am fucking amazing...you will not have a better, more friendly server than me....

oh..and if I hear one more stupid, naïve, retarded person say "well when obama gets shot" WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT?!?! could you sound any more uneducated?!? so fucking ignorant.....people are SO STUPID

on a lighter note...its looking reallllly good for my obama and i'm super excited!!!! although i'm a little upset because when I went to vote today they didn't give me an "i voted" sticker...but the point is I voted, and I voted for my man and hopefully he will win!!!!


thats all for now...im so tired, and i have to work a double tomorrow


happy election day!

No comments: